ETSI Signatures Conformance Checker
ETSI Centre for Testing and Interoperability (CTI) provides a free online tool that performs numerous checkings in order to verify the conformity of the ETSI Advanced Electronic Signatures.
IMPORTANT: This is not a signature validation tool. It checks the structure of the AdES signature versus the ETSI Specifications. It DOES NOT verify the validity of the signature. It cryptographically verifies the digital signature value, but it does not validate the certificate chain.
This tool aims to help organizations that develop signing or validating tools , not the signature end user.
None of the signatures that you upload are stored on the portal. They are deleted atomatically when running the conformance testing
The tool performs conformance tests on :
- XAdES (XML Advanced Electronic Signature ETSI 101 903, TS 103 171 and EN 319 132-1&2)
- CAdES (CMS Advanced Electronic Signature ETSI TS 101 733 and EN 319 122-1&2)
- ASiC (Associated Signature Container ETSI TS 102 918 and EN 319 162-1&2)
- PAdES (PDF Advanced Electronic Signature ETSI TS 102 778 and EN 319 142-1&2)
For getting access to the tool, please register by sending an email to Plugtests@etsi.org indicating ETSI Signature Checker in the title .
In order to receive credentials to the portal, Please provide:
- your name
- your company
- a valid email
- country where you are based ( only used for overall and anonymous statistics on geographical utilization of electronic signatures)